THE HEALTH CERTIFICATE:
Online on the website of the Ministry www.moccae.gov.ae, The documents to provide are specified as well as the amount. To do seven days before departure.
Keep a copy of the receipt, for the veterinarian in the CargoVillage.
THE IMPORT PERMIT
Document that allows you to bring back your pet with you . Proceed 7 days prior to your travel back to the UAE
Online on www.moccae.gov.ae
THE E.U CERTIFICATE
Document compulsory for any pets going to Europe.
After examination your vet will deliver the certificate witch need to be certified by the veterinary department in the cargo village. The requirements vary from one country to an other (treatment against internal or external parasites or both).
THE MEDICAL CONSULTATION
In the cargo village, the blue glass building 'EMIRATES SKY CARGO' '
Gate N°2 on the 1st floor, second door on the left ,office Nbr 1059 .
To bring a pet to the UAE for the first time.
Issued by the Minstry of Climate Change & Environment (MOCCAE) online on www.moccae.gov.ae
Before departure to the UAE:
Issued by your veterinarian and certified at the town hall or at the Ministry of Agriculture.
We recommend to do this certificate with a government veterinarian .
The UAE law requires your pet to travel to the UAE through Cargo. Therefore predict the arrival to the cargo 4 to 6 hours before your flight (Ask before)
1) Check with the airline, the cargo amenities for your pet.
2) Give a tranquilizer 30min before flying for agitated animals.
3) Before you go, or access to the airport, do walk your dog in case
4) Do not feed your pet before the flight to avoid the risk of vomiting.
5) Place one of your T-shirt in the cage, your smell is reassuring.
1) Pit Bull Terrier
2) American Pit Bull Terrier
3) American Staffordshire Terrier
4) Japanese Tosa
5) Dogo Argentino or Argentinian Mastif
6) Brasilian Fila or brasiliero Mastif
MOEW : Ministry Of Environment and Water
Customer services : Ground floor .
Location : Abuhail , near galadari showroom on Al Wahda Sreet
GPS : N 25°16.623’ E 055°20.907’
Cargo Village . ‘ ’Emirates Sky Cargo’’
Location : Garhoud , before the terminal 1
GPS : N 25°15.292’ E 055°20.546
Administratives charges (may change ) :